Park Safety Rules
1. Kloud9ine Socks to Be Worn at ALL TIMES. No Food or Chewing Gum On Courts.
2. REMOVE Belts, ALL LOOSE Items and Sharp Objects from Pockets BEFORE Jumping. (ie. Phones, cameras, keys etc)
3. NO Double Bouncing, Double Flips, Climbing on Walls, Wrestling, Racing, Tackling, Shoving, Crowding, Rough play.
4. DO NOT Jump, Sit or Rest on the Padded Areas or Leave Clothes and Shoes Unattended on the Courts/Platform.
5. No Jumping if You Have Health Limitations, Previous Injuries, Pregnant, Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs.
6. Jump Within Your Capabilities and Always Be In Control. Always Show Consideration and Be Aware of Other Jumpers.
7. KEEP SAFE AND AVOID INJURY, EVERYBODY IS HERE TO HAVE FUN.