Terms of Entry
NOTICE TO CUSTOMER/PARTICIPANT: This is An important notice to you as the customer/participant which includes an exclusion of liability and a waiver which affects your legal rights.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS IMPORTANT AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS CONDITIONS.
In this agreement the following terms have the following meanings:-
"You" and "your" – means you as the customer or participant and in the case of the customer or participant being a minor, you as the legal guardian or parent of such minor on whose behalf you are accepting these terms.
"We" and "Us" and "Our" – means Kloud9ine and its proprietors, servants or agents.
We supply recreational services, sells all tickets and supply all recreational services and facilities to you including, but not limited to trampolining, trampolining lessons, use of the wall, dodge ball ands cageball courts, jumping bag, equipment rental and maintenance and use of trampolines , the presence of people or objects thereon, the surrounding areas and any other associated sporting activities or similar leisure time pursuits ("the recreational activities") in the KLOUD9INE venue subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. By purchasing a ticket for or by using any of the facilities at KLOUD9INE, you agree you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by these conditions.
2. You acknowledge that the recreational activities are dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence personal injury and sometimes death can occur and you assumes and accept all such risks and hereby waive the right to sue Us for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever cause by or relating to your participation in the recreational activities.
3. You acknowledge that the use of trampolines, the wall, dodge ball ands cageball courts, jumping bag or any other equipment at KLOUD9INE involves a significant risk to you suffering personal injury including the possibilities of serious injuries, permanent disability or death. You engage in the recreational activities at your own risk.
4. You agree to pay the cost of and authorise Us to take all steps We consider reasonably necessary to protect your welfare in the event of personal injury, including the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
5. Any child must be at least 3 years of age to participate in the recreational activities at KLOUD9INE and when less than 14 years of age must be supervised by a responsible adult. Where you are responsible for such children you agree to be bound by these conditions on their behalf and you will directly supervise them at all time.
6. You must be in a good health and free from any adverse medical conditions. For safety reasons, pregnant women, customers with pre-existing health issues or wearing casts are not permitted to participate. If in doubt please seek medical advice.
7. While at KLOUD9INE you consent to images and videos being taken for security or promotional purposes of yourself, your children or of children for whom you are responsible and supervising.
8. You must comply with all signs or other directions We may give and We may suspend or cancel your access to recreational activities at KLOUD9INE in our absolute discretion for non-compliance with these conditions, or for reckless or careless conduct.
9. If you purchase a ticket for participation in the recreational activities at KLOUD9INE on behalf of another person, you acknowledge that the other person (or their legal guardian in the case of a minor) makes or accepts that purchase agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. Permission to participate in the recreational activities at KLOUD9INE is conditional upon you or any other participating person (or their legal guardian in the case of a minor) establishing to our satisfaction these terms and conditions have been agreed to.
11. Us, our employees, directors and agents are not liable to you, your dependants, successors or legal personal representatives for personal injury or death suffered by you by your participation in the recreational activities. You forever indemnify Us against all claims and causes of action for personal or property damage that you may now have or at any time may have against Us arising out of the recreational activities at KLOUD9INE. You agree that these terms and conditions may be pleaded as a bar to any action, suit or proceeding commenced now or taken at any time against Us with respect to or in any way connected with your participation in the recreational activities at KLOUD9INE.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland (the Courts of which have exclusive jurisdiction). If any of the terms and conditions should be determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions remain and continue to be valid, binding and enforceable.